-

6/7/16

Exhausted but still kicking butt

 

That was my face at 8am therapy on a Saturday too. 

 

Our good friend from school came to visit on Saturday. It was really fun having them. Weekends here are very boring with nothing to do. Her friend is the sweetest with Ailyn. Cheers for her when she does good and helps her walk. 

 

 

I need one of these at home. It looks her in! Best invention ever! She was getting to be a danger to herself so we caged the beast. 

 

What is that you say? Ailyn can't be a beast. She's the sweetest thing. No. Her poor Bubba was one of her victims too. The psychologist and I are sitting down without her tomorrow and talking about her behavior. 

 

Mommy needed a mental break and needed time with Camden. We spent the night together watching what 11 year olds watch on YouTube. He even cuddled with me in the morning until he woke up. I refuse to believe he's graduating 5th grade next week. 

 

Panera and Greetings and Readings made a great date. 

 

Then back to the hospital for some family time. 

 

Lots of school work. She can't get enough out of doing school workbooks. Totally not my child. 

 

My friends have been amazing! THANK YOU! 

I saved her updates until the next post. Coming right up. It starts with s very special friend of ours.