Becky is the middle sister, 8 years younger than me. Growing up I was tough on her and treated her rotten. I look back and feel so bad for those years! And, hope that I have made them up ten fold now. I love her to death! I am so proud of the person, wife and mother she has become. Greg is an amazing husband and father. I am very honored to call him my brother. And, EJ.....WOW words can not express how much I love this little nugget! He is adorable, funny, VERY smart and O so charming. Being the same (adjusted) age as Ailyn makes it so fun for me to have a child that close in age with Becky!
Living 8 hours away is very tough, but I cherish every visit I have with them. And, I can not wait to meet their new little princess this spring!!!
I love you guys! Enjoy your preview!






