The blizzard has intensified over us and dumping more snow on us than predicted. We prepared ourselves to be stuck inside with water, batteries, food, diapers, formula. I thought I was all set....until I went to give Ailyn her Previcid today and realized she has one dose left. I know I was thinking we would be able to get downtown on Thursday...... nope. Most likely the pharmacy will be closed tomorrow. Not sure what to do yet. I am thinking of calling a doctor on call and asking to call in Zantac. Unfortunately her Previcid has to made downtown. So I think I will be begging anyone with 4 wheel drive to help. And, why did I trade my SUV in again??
We haven't lost power yet but just heard they won't send out anybody to help. So much for being on the priority list. Ailyn's apnea monitor has a 12 hour battery on it.
Can you tell I am not thrilled? And, if this isn't bad enough.....there is another snowstorm heading towards us on Monday. Ailyn's surgery is Tuesday. Greeaaat. We moved away from this white stuff!!!
It's nice having our Daddy home with us though! And, it sure is pretty out....
But, I am ready for spring. Not sure if you knew that or not. 
