-

11/1/09

Quiet week

For the first time in 4 1/2 years, Camden is away from home. My mom flew down to pick him up to spend the week at her house. He is loving spending time with his cousins, Nana and PopPop. I call 3x a day to hear his voice. He will talk to us then say "Mommy, hold on for a minute" put the phone down and play with his toys! He doesn't want to get off the phone, he just wants me to sit on the phone. And, thanks to his Mommy/Daddy pillow he can hug us whenever he feels homesick (thanks Auntie) We miss him so much! It's so quiet around here. Aaron and I are enjoying the one on one time with Ailyn.

I am catching up on lost sleep and nap when she does. I didn't realize how much Camden entertains Ailyn! I have to find ways to keep Ailyn busy throughout the day. It would be a lot easier if we could go out during the day!!

As you can see below she is getting better with belly time.....even if we cheat a little :)