-

11/10/09

Almost 9 pounds!!

I had to share the photo above. I was sitting on the couch and I looked out the window to see this...... they were having so much fun. So far November has been so beautiful, we have been able to get outside everyday for some vitamin D :) I am proud to say we made it into another month of keeping Camden healthy!! Anyone who knows us, knows that Camden will catch every single cold out there. His nose runs from fall to spring. Being secluded sure is lonely but it is really paying off.
AND! Now that Camden and Ailyn are flu and H1N1 protected, I can sign Camden up for a class. He has not decided what he wants to do yet. As you can see above, Ailyn is really starting to think Camden is the bomb! He will walk by and she will just grin at him. He really enjoys seeing her interact with him. Look at that chub!! She got her shot today and I asked for a weight check....DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 pounds 13 ounces!!!!!!!! 7 times her birth weight! Even though she is still on the small side, we are thrilled with this weight. I had to call her GI doctor last week. She was showing signs that her reflux was bothering her. She was taking 45 minutes per feeding and wiggling the whole time she ate. Her doctor raised her Previcid. It took a good 4 days to fully kick in but when it did, she was like a different baby. I was even able to add a ML to her feeding.

We have therapy in the morning. I think Miss Sarah will be very happy with Ailyn's progress. She is now reaching for toys and holding them. I keep her in a bouncy seat when I shower, today I listened to her talk to her "friends", this is also new and something Miss Sarah is waiting to see. I try not to worry about meeting milestones, but it's very hard not too. We breathe a sigh of relief every milestone.

So ONE more pound and we can let Ailyn sleep longer than 3 hours!!! This makes Mommy very happy!