I'm a little late blogging this.... we had a very busy month last month.
A friend asked us to go to Pimlico early one morning for a tour behind the scenes. Knowing my animal lovers would LOVE this, we went. I am SO glad we did, it was so fun. I have a feeling it will become a yearly tradition from now on.
The track opens super early...like 5am early! But, thank God my friend asked to meet at 7:45! The kids watched the horses run around the track before our tour started.
We got to watch the horses get their baths. Ailyn liked this part ;)
The Clydesdales were amazing.
Camden's favorite part of the day was when we got to meet Kenny Maynes from ESPN!! He asked Camden to do an interview.
He offered him $5.00!!!
Camden who is VERY shy when an adult talks to him was..... well, very shy. He only spoke when Kenny asked him about money.
The interview aired on ESPN.com. It was VERY funny!!!
His first paid interview!
Another awesome part of the morning was when we met I'll have another's jockey!!! He was very sweet. AND, went on to WIN the Preakness!!!!!! Very cool!












