
On a 70 degree day there was no way I was staying home! We took Ailyn on her first outing, the Zoo!!

She did so well. She held her bottle on her own when she was hungry, was happy as could be strolling around looking at the sites and people. I kept her in the stroller most of the time, we have a sun shade that covers the whole stroller. Made me feel safer about the germ factor.

Camden had a blast with his buddy, Connor. It was so nice to say "go run!!" And, they did.

Ailyn even got a little nap in. I was worried about feeding her out in public, because it's such a struggle at home. But, she did very well.

We stayed for 4 hours. Towards the end of the day, Ailyn did get a little overstimulated. But, once I got her in the car, she was more than happy again.

Thank you Jill and Connor, we had a great time!