-

3/24/10

MRI

Part one is over! Part two...the results, will take a few days. It went really well. Aaron and I got to be with her when the doctor put her to sleep. I didn't plan that! The doctor asked me to sit her on the bed and he layed her back on his lap and put the mask over her face!! She tried to be tough and fight....the gas won ;) I am glad now that I was there for her, we were the last faces she saw and the first when she woke. Daddy, AKA paparazzi took many pictures of Ailyn waking. I had to share this one below.

Thank you, thank you, thank you once again for all your prayers and support. Our friend Johanna, a priest sent out a prayer request to many and she came over the house after to check on Ailyn after the MRI. We are so lucky to have all of you :)

Off to bed!! We are very tired!