Ailyn had her eye appointment today. She had her eyes dilated and again we were told she is a tad far sighted than normal. We are going to patch her left eye a hour a day to see if that helps with the crossing. The picture above was taken 1 minute after I put the patch on. She was all smiles until she realized something was stuck on her eye! She tried rubbing it off and then when that didn't work, she cried. She lasted 15 minutes. A good start. I was told she will get used to it. If the patching doesn't work we will move on to the next step.....glasses. As much I think kids look cute in glasses I dread trying to keep them on her face!! There is an option of surgery but for now she doesn't need it.
For all those waiting on our Christmas card....I am finally working on them!! They will be going out very soon. I didn't forget about you :)