-

12/28/09

Monday

All day yesterday I thought it was Saturday. I was excited to have another family day and to sleep in one more day. I stayed up very late watching a movie, fed Ailyn so she would sleep 6 hours for me. Aaron came in to say goodbye to us and I was very confused. Needless to say, it was a very long day for Mommy!!

Camden and Ailyn are really enjoying their new toys. Our favorite gift was a Wii. The boys are playing as I type this. I am so sore!!! But, it's a lot of fun and something we can all do together.

Ailyn's new trick is spitting...not raspberries, just good ol spitting. She must really like the sound because she does it all day long. She was able to sit unassisted for 4 seconds. Of course I had to be right there to catch her because she falls quick! She is getting stronger so hopefully she will be able to meet the milestones her therapists are waiting for.

Camden got a really bad cold last week. I went into panic mode, cleaned every room, tried to keep Camden away from Ailyn. He was very good about not touching her hands. Knock on wood, his cold is gone and we are all healthy. I can not tell you how stressful keeping her healthy is!!! She did get Camden's pink eye. I was not surprised since it's very contagious. We had drops so I started them right away.

I was very happy to hear that you all are keeping up with our blog. It was nice to talk to everyone on Christmas and not have to explain what is going on with Ailyn over and over. Of course I don't mind talking about her, but the story gets to be very long.....Thank you!