Camden turned 7 today! He woke up expecting the house to be decorated. Because last year I had the dining room decked out for a birthday dinner. He looked very bummed out. Until I told him he had a gift. We bought him a Kindle Fire. He LOVES it.
I told Camden we can do anything he wanted on his birthday. He chose to go to the aquarium. I had a sitter lined up to watch Ailyn for the day. But, Camden said "It's my wish to have Ailyn with us" So we took the high maintenance little nugget with us. Who by the way LOVED every minute of the aquarium.
It was late in the day so the place was not crowded. We could take our time at each exhibit. The only thing we missed was the dolphin show going so late.
The weather was amazing today! Driving into the city the temp was 67 degrees!!!
We ate at Phillips Seafood. Besides Ailyn crawling on the table and almost knocking my wine over 6 times, we enjoyed our meal.
Happy Birthday Camden!!! I can't wait for your party next weekend!!!




