For 23 years Kim and I went on a family vacation every year to Cape May NJ. My Dad would rent a Victorian house and we would have 30 friends and family stay the week. We have SO many awesome memories from those years. MANY pictures to look through to recall those fun times. Sadly, we have not been back to Cape May for many years now (hint, hint everyone) but I am still holding some hope we can one year start back up the tradition.
Until then, Kim and I have started our own family tradition. We used to talk about our family trips LONG LONG before we had a family to take! We used to day dream about our children playing at the beach and riding the rides at the amusement park. And, now our dream has come true.
For 2 years now, we have spent a week at the beach. We have made some new traditions as well as kept some old. We all have a great time. I look forward to many more years....... Love you, Kimmy!