I was so happy we could continue our Christmas Eve tradition this year. Last year we couldn't leave the house. Camden and Ailyn were angels (ha,ha) in the pageant. This is the first year Camden participated, all the other years he was too shy.
"Baby Jesus" was a 23 day old baby, how sweet??? Camden and Ailyn were in love and stared at him the whole time.
Our next stop is to our "family" here. I nannied for the two boys above for over 8 years. I met the family when we first moved here. Ben was 3 (now 14) and Jon was 7 weeks (now 11). We have always been very close with their family and consider them our family down here.
YES, that is Jon! Amazing, huh? He is such a great kid. Camden thinks the world of Jon. When I was pregnant with Camden, I told Jon that he was going to be like a big brother. Jon took me serious because he is exactly like a big brother to Cam!
I gave Julia and Evan a photo album of the boys from the very first week I started with them. I had to have Julia open the gift right away because I had tears in my eyes just thinking about how crazy time flies and the boys are SO old now! Ben is a teenager!
"Aunt Julie" loves the nuggets. She loves to get her baby fix ;)
Every year I take the same picture of the boys tracking Santa's journey. This was the year Camden got really into it, it's fun to watch him get so excited!
The men chatting away for hours.....
Then back home with two very tired babies. Ailyn really wanted to get at the milk carton here!
And, Camden was making sure Santa was not going to go hungry!Have a WONDERFUL Christmas!!!