-

7/26/10

A very special meet up


Yesterday we finally met up with our NICU friends!! It's been a long time waiting. Callie is adorable and such smartie! I hope Ailyn was taking notes while she was watching her.
Ailyn has a hair pulling obsession, you got hair, she will pull hard. Poor Callie was a tough girl (are we surprised?)
I have tears in my eyes just looking at this picture. I can recall talking to Marci and Lee twice a day about how our babies were doing in the NICU, always envisioning this moment of our two happy healthy girls sitting together a year later.
"did I ask if you already have hair I could pull?"
"UMMM Callie, how the heck did you get up there by yourself??? Can you teach me"
So pretty!


Camden loves babies and just had to hold Callie too :)


Callie asked Aaron "up"! Aaron was in heaven!
Thank you Lee and Marci, we had a great lunch. We will do it again when the weather is not 100 degrees. And, hopefully Fran, Renee and Tyler (who is also doing amazing!) will join us!